Reproductive medicine is an area of medicine that focuses on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of reproductive issues. In all living systems, reproduction is a vital biological process that gives rise to the next generation and is essential for species survival. Puberty, menopause, and abortion are all topics that reproductive medicine tackles and various sexual problems. It also concerns ovulation induction, infertility analysis, and identifying the cause of recurrent pregnancy loss, as well as assisted reproductive technologies like embryo transfer and in vitro fertilisation.
- Track 1-1 Maternal- fetal medicine
- Track 2-2 Regenerative medicine and their application
- Track 3-3 Biomarkers in reproductive medicine
- Track 4-4 Reproductive cloning
- Track 5-5 Hysteroscopy prior to assisted reproductive technique