Gynecology 2022 destine to endeavor leading-edge memoranda of eminent universal personalities, keynote speakers, poster presentations and special sessions attracting experts in Gynecology and Obstetrics field. This conference is intended to bring forth enthralling concepts that will drive the field of gynecology to the next standards. We aim to offer a chance to organise a workshop in addition to insightful presentations and discussions.
The main goal of this event is to inspire and expose our participants to as much information as possible, so we make sure that it is a mix of professionals such as obstetricians, Gynecologist, oncologist, paediatrician, physicians, midwives, medical assistants, nursing assistants, nutritionist, Health Care Administrator, therapists, women healthcare professionals medical secretaries and students with wide choices, knowledge, and recommendations, that will empower them; make them more informed about healthcare and help them make better decisions about women's reproductive health.
Gynecology 2022 is setting its scaffold in Spain to present and bring about the researchers of Gynecology and Women Health under one crown by providing opportunities to Young Researchers, to socialize and meet with the experts to establish global network.
We hope you will join us in Madrid and give up some of your valuable time to share your research work and expertise in order to shape the future of gynaecology and obstetrics.
Theme: “Exchanging various interpretation in Gynecology and Obstetrics”
We are looking forward to see you at the event.
· To encourage young researchers by providing them with a wonderful forum that allows them to meet experts from all over the world.
· To share and exchange research and experiences results on all aspects of Obstetrics and Gynecology
· To discuss and present the most recent trends, concerns and innovations as well as as well as practical problems faced and solutions adopted in the field of Obstetrics and gynecology
· To effectively support excellence in the arena of Women Health
· Make available publication opportunity in the associated journals