Paediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
The uterus, ovaries, vagina, and vulva of young females are all treated by paediatric and adolescent gynaecology. A young or adolescent girl's body differs from that of a woman's, which is fully grown and matured. As a result, young and adolescent girls need specialised treatment for gynecologic issues. Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology is where they give care to females from birth to the age of sixteen. Amenorrhea, Recurrent vaginal discharge, Congenital anomalies of the reproductive tract, Severe or irregular menstrual bleeding, Hirsutism, Labial agglutination, Ovarian cysts, Vaginal infections, and Vulvar disorders are several of the conditions they treat.
- Track 1-1 Early or delayed puberty
- Track 2-2 Endometriosis
- Track 3-3 Pregnancy prevention
- Track 4-4 Reconstructive management of uterine or vaginal abnormalities
- Track 5-5 Adolescent contraception
- Track 6-6 Womenâ€™s health