Paediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology delivers the care on the uterus, ovaries, vagina and vulvaof young females. A young or adolescent girl varies from the woman's body where it is well developed and matured. So, the young and adolescent girls need a specialized care to the gynecologic problems. The Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology is the place where they offer their service for females from birth to age 16. They treat various conditions like Amenorrhea (when there is no menstrual cycle), Chronic vaginal discharge, Congenital anomalies of the reproductive tract, Heavy or abnormal menstrual bleeding, Hirsutism, Labial agglutination, Ovarian cysts, Vaginal infections, Vulvar problems.
- Track 1-1 Early or delayed puberty
- Track 2-2 Endometriosis
- Track 3-3 Pregnancy prevention
- Track 4-4 Reconstructive management of uterine or vaginal abnormalities
- Track 5-5 Adolescent contraception
- Track 6-6 Womenâ€™s health