A gynecological disorder is a case which affects internal and external female reproductive organs, such as the organs in the abdominal and pelvic area including the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, vagina, and vulva and it also includes breast. Some disorders are Vulvodynia, Vaginitis, Pelvic Floor Disorders, Pelvic Pain. Some problem can affect the normal functioning of the female reproductive systems, and it may also lead to infertility. So, the disorders should be diagnosed and treated effectively and properly.
- Track 1-1 Ovarian disorders
- Track 2-2 Birth defects
- Track 3-3 Diagnosis and treatment
- Track 4-4 Gestational diabetes
- Track 5-5 Yeast infection
- Track 6-6 Cervix and vulvar infections
- Track 7-7 Vaginal and pelvic disorders