A gynaecological disorder is a condition that affects both internal and external female reproductive organs, such as the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, vagina, and vulva, as well as the breast. Vulvodynia, Vaginitis, Pelvic Floor Conditions, and Pelvic Pain are some of the disorders. Some issues may interfere with the normal functioning of the female reproductive system, resulting in infertility. As a result, the conditions must be correctly diagnosed and treated.
- Track 1-1 Gestational diabetes
- Track 2-2 Yeast infection
- Track 3-3 Preeclampsia and Eclampsia
- Track 4-4 Vaginal and pelvic disorders
- Track 5-5 Ovarian disorders
- Track 6-6 Birth defects
- Track 7-7 Diagnosis and treatment